JBS operate from two locations: Peterhead in Scotland UK and Fort Lauderdale in Florida USA. Our facilities include a “best in class” air cleaning process developed by Zehnder Clean Air Solutions. Our workplaces have been modelled on the SMAS (Scottish Manufacturing Advisory Service) principles. This allows JBS to develop our team continuously using innovation and new technology in modern, state of the art, purpose built buildings.
JBS Peterhead UK facility consists of a large office complex housing our engineering, design, manufacturing, management & administration teams. Five (5) workshops cover an area of approximately 3300m² allowing manufacturing capabilities of multiple sizeable steel projects at any one time. Yard storage and construction areas span a sizeable four (4) acre site.
JBS Fort Lauderdale USA facility is a world first, commercial scale state of the art nanotechnology manufacturing facility. The facility consists of a large office complex housing our research and development, nano manufacturing and administration teams. The single modern complex covers over 3000m² (33000 sqft) with best in class production facilities and R & D laboratories.
- Clean Exotic workshop including Tronic bay 400m² 15 Te crane capacity, 6 Mtr access
- Large Steel fabrication 2000m², 30 Te crane capacity, 8 Mtr access
- Small / Medium Steel & Carbon piping 450 m2 15 Te crane capacity, 6 Mtr access
- Machine / Mechanical Shop 400m² 5 Te crane capacity, 5 Mtr access
- Engineering / FAT Shop 500m² 5 Te crane capacity, 5 Mtr access
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA) to include structural analysis
- 4 Acre site suitable for heavy fabrication load out and storage
- Investment in machinery includes Mach 200 Integrated Waterjet Cutting using Smartstream technology to optimize cutting speeds.