JBS operate from Peterhead in Scotland UK. Our facilities at JBS Group include a “best in class” air cleaning process developed by Zehnder Clean Air Solutions. Our workplaces have been modelled on the SMAS (Scottish Manufacturing Advisory Service) principles. This allows JBS to develop our team continuously using innovation and new technology in modern, state of the art, purpose built buildings.
JBS Peterhead UK facility consists of a large office complex housing our engineering, design, manufacturing, management & administration teams. Five (5) workshops cover an area of approximately 3300m² allowing manufacturing capabilities of multiple sizeable steel projects at any one time. Facilities at JBS Group, Yard storage and construction areas span a sizeable four (4) acre site.
- Clean Exotic workshop including Tronic bay 400m² 15 Te crane capacity, 6 Mtr access
- Large Steel fabrication 2000m², 30 Te crane capacity, 8 Mtr access
- Small / Medium Steel & Carbon piping 450 m2 15 Te crane capacity, 6 Mtr access
- Machine / Mechanical Shop 400m² 5 Te crane capacity, 5 Mtr access
- Engineering / FAT Shop 500m² 5 Te crane capacity, 5 Mtr access
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA) to include structural analysis
- 4 Acre site suitable for heavy fabrication load out and storage
SUSTAINABLE OPERATIONS – JBS are committed to Environmental, social, and corporate governance (ESG). Our ESG extends to assisting customers through a combination of cost-effective solutions and operational excellence, to include: