A leading global provider of engineering solutions in UK, we specialise in Fabrication & Engineering Services, Pressure Test, Arc Flash and Explosive Blast Containment, Screw Conveyors and Subsea Excavation Services.
Our aim is to create excellent results for clients, business partners and ourselves by providing best in class engineering solutions across a diverse range of sectors including oil & gas, space, defence, renewable energy and power generation.
The entire JBS community is one team with a shared vision and common set of values applied to every task we undertake.
Everything we do is focused on being 100% safe with a commitment to innovation, sustainability and value creation.
We began as a small trading company serving the oil and gas industry in the North East of Scotland & Best Engineering solutions Uk.
Today, we are an international business working at onshore and offshore locations in over 80 countries. Central to our development has been our ability to innovate, adapt and work with clients to deliver engineering solutions using the best available technology.
- Defence – Arc flash protection for T26 global combat ships & HM Submarines for the British Navy. Explosive blast and ballistic threat containment.
- Onshore & Offshore Energy – Arc flash, blast, frag, pressure test containment, fire protection, transformer protection, Subsea controlled flow excavation, Screw conveyors for hazardous areas and Steel fabrication & Engineering.
- Renewable Energy – PLAT I floating tidal energy platform, wind and wave controlled flow subsea excavation and fabrication.
- Power Generation – Arc flash & electrical explosive blast, frag, fire protection and power station main GSU transformer protection.
- Space – NASA, SpaceX, European Space Agency, Blue Origin, ISAR Aerospace, blast & fire containment.
- Fishing – stainless and carbon steel fabrication, electric motor drive systems and screw conveyors.
- Utilities – waste water & sewage sludge, organic & food waste, whisky distilleries, agricultural waste. Our specialist equipment will separate solids from water and oil. Solids will be left as a powder for reuse, oil and water will be cleaned up for safe disposal.